Ready to Advance the Future of Healthcare?
Join the Leadership Team at Atrium Health
Atrium Health is on the forefront of healthcare innovation. We are one of the nation’s leading healthcare systems and together, we are hundreds of locations, with thousands of minds, treating millions of patients. Strategic combinations between Atrium Health, Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Atrium Health Navicent, and Atrium Health Floyd, among others, enhances Atrium Health’s position as a destination for patients and world-class leaders alike. Together, we are exploring the expansive possibilities of care and healing for all within an inclusive environment that welcomes all who care.
Our future is bright. With dozens of major construction projects underway, Atrium Health is set to grow at an unparalleled pace. The renderings below depict our future Carolinas Rehabilitation facility, our new tower at Carolinas Medical Center, and our new state-of-the-art medical office building in Kenilworth
Atrium Health at a glance
- Providing quality care through nearly 15 million patient interactions each year
- Employing 70,000+ teammates
- Educating over 3,500 students in more than 100 specialized programs
- Receiving more than $300 million annually in external funding for research
- Supporting over 3,500 clinical trials and research studies
- Magnet designation at facilities in the Carolinas and Georgia
- The Medical Center at Atrium Health Navicent awarded in patient safety
- Ranking among U.S. News & World Report's Best Hospitals for cancer treatment and eight different pediatric specialties
Quality of Life
Life in the Carolinas and Georgia combines the best of southern charm, worldly cosmopolitan flair and unrivaled natural splendor with a low cost of living and high quality of life. Whether you yearn for majestic mountain views, the vibrant energy of world-class cities, or the coastal communities lined with sandy beaches along the shore, you can find what you’re looking for within Atrium Health’s footprint.
With temperate weather year-round, recreational enthusiasts have more sunny days to get out and enjoy the selection of legendary golf courses, thousands of miles of hiking and biking trails, outdoor adventures at the U.S. National Whitewater Center or Amerson River Park in Macon, GA. Sports fans can enjoy the excitement of the Carolina Panthers and Atlanta Falcons (NFL); Charlotte Hornets and Atlanta Hawks (NBA); Atlanta Thrashers (NHL); Charlotte Checkers (NHL affiliate), Atlanta Braves (MLB), Charlotte Knights (MiLB) and NASCAR racing at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Here, you can immerse yourself in local and worldly arts and culture with award-winning symphonies, history and art museums, theatre and local fairs. And foodies can explore a diverse culinary scene that includes James Beard finalist restaurants, global cuisine, thriving gastropubs and craft breweries, southern comfort food and, of course, some of the best BBQ in the country.
Just one visit here and you will see why so many cities and communities in the Atrium Health footprint regularly rank amongst U.S. News & World Report's Best Places to Live in the U.S.—including a top 10 ranking in 2020-2021 for Charlotte, NC.
Think You Would Be a Good Fit?
We are looking for leaders who:
- Think critically and strategically
- Envision and Enact the Future
- Connect and Collaborate Across and Beyond Atrium Health
- Build and Lead Inclusive, High-Performing Leadership Teams
- Understands the value of diversity in teams and seeks to get the best out of all people.
- Understand and Shape the External Environment
- Build Talent for and Across the Organization
Learn more about our Enterprise Leadership Imperatives