Healthy Planet Systems Engineer - Intermediate
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 45274
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342572-IAS Population Health Analytics
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Atrium Health’s Population Health Analytics team seeks a candidate to oversee and maintain Epic’s Roster Management Engine (RME). Epic’s RME is used across the enterprise to ingest member rosters from payers with whom Atrium Health is at-risk or in value-based agreements. This teammate will initiate and maintain the data flow to RME and throughout Epic’s ecosystem on an ongoing basis. Additionally, this candidate will interface with a variety of teams across Atrium Health and Epic to inform, problem solve, and obtain and respond to feedback. Tasks also include troubleshooting and problem-solving with long-term process sustainability in mind. The candidate should be self-driven, a proactive communicator, and interested in supporting tools used by a variety of teams. Develops or modifies complex software programming applications. Assists with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and a documentation of programs. Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macros, subroutines and other control modules.
- Initiate and maintain the data flow in the Roster Management Engine
- Oversee the recurring ingestion and processing of member rosters from payers
- Build and support processes and registries that support payer data flow across multiple environments
- Interface with a variety of teams including vendor resources, internal technical teams, and business partners to report out on status, updates, and issue resolution
- Other duties including reporting and data analysis if capacity permits
- Works with system engineers to maintain performance levels of Unix, Windows95 and NT systems.
- Provides support for all data center activity especially ADSM, Tivoli, and LaserArc tools that reside with the data center.
- Coordinates with data center staff to implement, design, and support all data center applications and systems.
- Interfaces with Operations to ensure procedures are followed, updated and implemented.
- Develops all procedures for ADSM data recovery and sets backup policies.
- Implements, supports and tracks LaserArc applications and helps monitor Tivoli.
- Contributes to team effort by sharing of knowledge, offering assistance, and demonstrating initiative.
- Recommends and implements solutions for problems within the team.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and understand business impact of decisions made to fulfill customer expectations.
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to administration. This position will require high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be available for callback support on a regular basis. This position requires evenings and weekend hours at times for conversions training, due to schedules. Employee does not have direct patient contact. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Epic Healthy Planet certification preferred but training will be provided for the right candidate
- Caboodle and Bridges experience preferred but not required
- Self-driven, eager to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Responsive and proactive communicator, can work across different types of teams and personalities
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field preferred.