Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 44393
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Surgery, Specialty
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 29711016633131-Pelvic Health
Location: Charlotte - 2001 Vail Ave
Atrium Health Women's Care Department of OB/GYN is actively seeking a BC/BE subspecialty surgeon to join the Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery Division in Charlotte, NC. The division will include 3 faculty physicians, 2 advanced practice providers, and an excellent support staff.
The MIGS division is highly integrated with the FPMRS division (including 4 Urogyn’s and one FPMRS Urologist, 3 Urogyn Fellows, 7 APP’s) and shares calls, operations, etc. The division sees the full spectrum of GYN surgical conditions, including high volumes of severe endometriosis. We also employ multi-specialty interventions as needed, with colorectal surgery, urology, and plastics. The MIGS division has well-established connections with worldwide leaders in gastroenterology and motility disorders, and have a robust referral system with pelvic floor PT.
Atrium Health Women’s Care is home to one of the most expansive OB/GYN teams in the nation, comprised of board-certified specialists in every focus of a woman’s health. These experts provide world-class obstetric and gynecological care at locations throughout our region, including maternity centers and state-of-the-art facilities for infertility treatment and pelvic health. With nearly 200 physicians and providers, we have one of the largest OB/GYN teams in the nation. We have 9 maternity centers in the greater Charlotte area.
• Acts as an advisor/mentor for faculty, fellows, residents, students, and all learners
• Perform office-based procedures that may include among others, Botox, cystoscopies, vaginal laser therapy
• Be comfortable and able to document experience with bowel, bladder endometriosis
• Board Certification in Obstetrics & Gynecology
• Fellowship in Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
• Robotics experience a plus but not required
• Eligibility for a North Carolina Medical License
• Passion for providing exceptional clinical care and interest in teaching
About Atrium Health
Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina as well as Georgia. Its diverse network of care locations includes academic medical centers, hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, physician practices, surgical and rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, nursing homes and behavioral health centers, as well as hospice and palliative care services.