Secretary Radiology Physician and Electronic Imaging Support Atrium Health CMC FT
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 43574
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028339491-Radiology - Support
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Performs secretarial and general office work essential to designated area(s) to support the Manager, Supervisor, or Coordinator levels.
- Greets all family members, visitors and staff that visit the department. Assists them with their needs or directs them to other staff, departments or resources as appropriate.
- Answers multi-line telephone, screens calls, answers questions, takes messages or directs inquiries to appropriate staff or department.
- Generates a variety of documents such as letters, memos, reports, forms, meeting agendas, meeting minutes, daily census report.
- Enters data for daily, monthly and annual reports.
- Orders and maintains supplies for the daily operations of the office.
- Assists the Manager with financial accountability by preparing disbursement requests, maintaining records of all departmental expenditures, verifying all monthly expenditures against the General Ledger.
- Prepares written reports for monthly financials as requested.
Work requires walking, sitting, lifting and reaching. May come in contact with patients, families and their personal belongings including those contaminated with infectious and blood-borne pathogens. Must lift a minimum of 10-lbs, shoulder height. Intact sense of sight and hearing is required.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Previous secretarial experience preferred.