Assistant Director- Corporate Health.
Rome, GA, United States
Job ID: FH12539
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 12311112543818-Corporate Health and Wellness
Location: Floyd Medical Center
The Assistant Director of Corporate Health works to sustain and grow Floyd Corporate Health programs and services and manages administrative functions to help ensure smooth and efficient department operations.
Role specific duties include:
- Analyzes and presents data.
- Develops service agreements.
- Develops and sells healthcare solutions.
- Develops and maintains relationships with customers.
- Manages and motivates Staff.
- Develops and manages budgets.
- Strategic planning.
- Project Management.
- Attends and presides over meetings.
- Participates in strategic planning.
- Plans and implements the annual calendar of activities including all Floyd Corporate Health events and seminars.
- Assists with budgets and expenditure tracking.
- Creates presentations for meetings, provides quality control and proofreads all Floyd Corporate Health materials.
- Work at on-site event as needed