One Health OBGYN Generalist - Lincolnton
Lincolnton, NC, United States
Job ID: 44211
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Obstetrics and Gynecology
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 29631037433516-Obstetrics/Gynecology
Location: Lincolnton - 447 McAlister Rd
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite OBGYN physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Women's Service Line at McAlister OBGYN in Lincolnton, NC.
Atrium Health McAlister OBGYN is actively seeking a BC/BE OB/GYN to join our thriving practice. McAlister OB/GYN is an established practice consisting of 4 physicians and 2 Advanced Practice Providers.
What you'll enjoy in this practice:
- Deliveries on the main practice campus at Atrium Health Lincoln
- 2 sites within the group: Lincolnton and Denver
- Approximately 45 monthly deliveries and 30 patients per day per provider
- Call Frequency is 1:5
- Level II NICU
- Excellent benefits package
- Relocation Assistance
- CME Allowance
About Lincolnton, NC:
Lincolnton is a wonderful small town, located in the foothills of the NC Mountains with access to hundreds of trails for hiking and outdoor activities. This peaceful, rural town has much to offer families and those seeking a charming close-knit community, while also being within driving distance to the bustling city of Charlotte, NC and the thriving community of Lake Norman.
About the Hospital:
- In July 2010, Atrium Health Lincoln opened a brand new 101-bed hospital and medical office building. From the beginning, the beautiful contemporary facility was designed, planned and constructed with the community in mind. Many of the hospital’s unique features and programs support this vision including:
- A link to local history with the building’s exterior, which contains 300,000 reclaimed bricks from a portion of the Belding-Hausman Mill
- A 1.2-mile public walking trail that encircles the campus, winding past ponds and through natural wooded areas left intact on the land
- A collaboration by three artists called “A Sense of Place” that depicts the evolution of the original farmland on which the hospital is situated into a place of healing
- Atrium Health Lincoln offers comprehensive maternity services in a warm and comfortable environment. Our birthing center, New Beginnings, has large spacious rooms where mom remains for the length of her stay including labor, delivery, recovery and postpartum. We practice mother-baby couplet care so that newborns can be cared for at the mother's bedside by the same nurse caring for her.
- Each room has a baby shaped sink for easier bathing with a heat lamp overhead to keep baby warm during the bath. For our patient's convenience, each room has a flat screen TV, a sleeper sofa for dad or other support person and a small refrigerator.
- In addition to our newborn nursery, we also have a level 2 nursery for babies requiring special care. A pediatric hospitalist is available to manage the care of these babies. We have state of the art infant security system to give peace of mind during our patient's stay.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.