Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 42312
Job Family: Nutrition Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 45511053643401-Dietary Services
What will you do:
This position is responsible for the overall sanitation of the kitchen. This position will work at the dish machine, wash all pots and pans as needed, and perform cleaning duties as required.
- Operates dish machine by standard procedures
- Operates 3-compartment pot sink by standard guidelines
- Inspects all washed items for cleanliness
- Transports all clean small wares to their proper storage place.
- Properly disposes of all garbage and cardboard boxes.
- Properly sweeps and mops all hard floor surfaces during each shift and cleans up all spills on hard floor surfaces.
- Keeps all storage facilities clean and organized.
- Follows all scheduled cleaning assignments
- Job Criteria – Position Specific Key Procedures/Equipment/Processes
- Able to operate the dish machine
- Able to follow the MSDS guidelines for safely working with chemicals.
What will you need:
Good customer service skills