Medical Equipment Technician, Atrium Health CMC, FT, Days
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 42368
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011005030181-Medical Equipment
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Performs a variety of duties in support of durable patient care equipment. Duties include cleaning, pick-up/delivery, inventory, tracking, and charging for durable medical equipment.
- Performs cleaning of equipment.
- Performs equipment inventory to verify quantities on hand in the department and on the units.
- Delivers clean equipment and picks up dirty equipment as needed and as directed.
- Orders patient specific rental equipment (i.e. wound vacs).
- Assists in various projects involving the department.
- Meets minimum department productivity standards.
- Understands customer needs and expectations and performs appropriate customer service.
- Communicates with Clinical Engineering daily on equipment that is inoperable. Participates in daily huddle.
Works in-patient care areas independently under stressful conditions. Continuous standing and walking; bending and/or stooping; reaches and/or stretches. Ability to lift up to 40 lbs. Pushes/pulls heavy loads.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
High school diploma or equivalent required.