Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 40060
Status: Full Time
Come experience an exceptional Obstetrics and Gynecology practice with Atrium Health Women’s Care One Health OB/GYN!
One Health is an innovative group of physician leaders who provide patient-centered obstetric and gynecologic care throughout the Piedmont of North Carolina. We invite Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN Physicians to discover all that we can do when we place the patient at the center of care and bring compassion, evidence-based medicine, value, and physician wellness together, partnered with the largest healthcare system in North and South Carolina. The Atrium Health network is dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience.
• 4 OB/GYN practice sites in the greater Charlotte Market, partnered with 16 other One Health Primary Care practices to best connect physicians and communities.
• Office hours are Monday–Friday 8am-5pm
• Call is 1:8 (12 hour shifts) with movement towards a full nocturnist program
• Midwife coverage during the week
• Call is taken at Novant Health Huntersville—a Lake Norman hospital will 24h anesthesia and a level 2 NICU
• Full time surgical physician assistant for OR cases
• A team that practices evidence-based medicine with a focus on patient safety
The ideal candidate will be:
• Passionate about providing patient-centered, evidence-based care
• Focused on collegiality, professionalism, compassion, personal growth and leadership development.
The Piedmont region of North Carolina is a wonderful place to live and work with options to live in small cities or more rural communities, all with excellent amenities, top schools, and convenient access to Charlotte.
When you join the Atrium Health One Health family, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.