Administrative Services Supervisor CMC Nights
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 40540
Job Family: Radiology Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011005031509-Nursing - Patient Saftey Attendants
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Nights 11pm - 7am
Supervises and coordinates clerical activities of the Radiology Administrative Services, including digital film library, central reading area, and reception. Ensures accuracy and completeness of all work for the department and scheduling of staff. Provides training of all employees in adherence to established departmental and hospital policies and procedures.
- Supervises and coordinates activities relating to the filing, retrieval, distribution and display of radiology film, film folders and reports ensuring accuracy, completion, and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Schedules staff and work assignments to ensure proper coverage of all shift assignments to complete required workload. Approves PTO time as requested by staff and keeps time and attendance records for staff.
- Monitors work performance and productivity of employees to ensure completion of each task. Evaluates employees' performance and ensures completion of the performance appraisal and makes a recommendation for actions and merit increases.
- Researches, analyzes, and recommends solutions to radiology leadership for all problems concerning issues involving radiographies.
- Coordinates the accurate maintenance of files in accordance to state and accrediting agency requirements.
- Interfaces with other radiology personnel, hospital personnel and outside medical office personnel to assure daily problems are resolved.
- Submits films and reports to each department in a timely manner.
- Regulates updates of training manuals for all positions in film management, scheduling and coding.
Able to work in a fast paced setting. This position requires standing and walking. Must be able to sit for long time periods and use the computer systems.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree in Business or Management preferred or equivalent management experience in a healthcare setting. 3 to 4 years experience working in a Radiological Services Film Management department highly preferred. Must demonstrate leadership and communication skills.