This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 31804
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F with occasional call
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 29711016633131-Pelvic Health
Atrium Health Women's Care Department of OB/GYN is actively seeking a Urogynecologist/FPMRS provider to join our Fellowship Faculty and serve as Research Director for the Division in Charlotte, NC. This is an Outpatient Office-Based only position with daytime office hours and access to the full array of office-based procedures (Cystoscopy, Intravesicle Botox, Urethral bulking, Laser vaginal therapy, etc.). There is no overnight or weekend call associated with this position. Candidates must be board certified in FPMRS. We are actively recruiting for several positions and the division will include 5 Urogyn/FPMRS physicians, 2 MIGS physicians, 2 FPMRS Urologists, 3 FPMRS Fellows, 9 advanced practice providers, and an excellent support staff with opportunity for growth.
The division sees high volumes of all types of FPMRS conditions and is the tertiary referral center for the region. The FPMRS division and primary office location is integrated with urology and has established connections with worldwide leaders in gastroenterology and motility disorders, and a well-established referral system with pelvic floor PT.
Atrium Health Women’s Care is home to one of the most expansive OB/GYN teams in the nation, comprised of board-certified specialists in every focus of a woman’s health. These experts provide world-class obstetric and gynecological care at locations throughout our region, including maternity centers and state-of-the-art facilities for infertility treatment and pelvic health. With nearly 200 physicians and providers, we have one of the largest OB/GYN teams in the nation. We have 9 maternity centers in the greater Charlotte area.
• Demonstrate, understand, and support the System mission, vision, and values.
• Work collaboratively with other System leaders and colleagues to develop and advance System goals.
• Lead and coordinate research initiatives for the FPMRS fellowship including acts as an advisor/mentor for faculty, fellows, residents, students, and all learners.
• Perform office-based procedures that may include among others, Botox, cystoscopies, urethral bulking, vaginal laser therapy
• Board Certification in FPMRS (ObGyn or Urology tract)
• Eligibility for a North Carolina Medical License
• Passion for providing exceptional clinical care and interest in teaching
• Research leadership experience preferred
About Atrium Health
Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina as well as Georgia. Its diverse network of care locations includes academic medical centers, hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, physician practices, surgical and rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, nursing homes and behavioral health centers, as well as hospice and palliative care services.