Director - Admissions and Recruitment
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 41313
Job Family: Director/AVP (Dept Head)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11161010244263-Enrollment Management
Location: Cabarrus College Main - 401 Medical Park Dr
Supervises and manages daily operations of the Office of Admissions and Recruitment. Manages the support and development of a comprehensive, high-quality, data-informed, and evidenced-based strategic admissions program that services all programs at the College, enrollment management planning, oversight of student recruitment and enrollment processes.
- Oversees the strategic enrollment management and departmental research and planning.
- Directs the admissions process from point of inquiry through enrollment.
- Manages development and implementation of marketing and public relations strategies for recruitment and management of the department’s fiscal and human resources.
- Coordinates the development, assessment, and revision of departmental goals and objectives.
- Oversees the research, planning and assessment of all marketing and promotional materials for the Office of Admissions and Recruitment.
- Manages the department budget and long term forecasting.
- Provides team member development and opportunities for the admissions and recruitment team.
- Establishes, implements, assesses and revises policies, procedures and data processing systems.
Extended periods of standing, walking, sitting, bending and stretching, as well as frequents movement throughout the college and agency campuses. Visual auditory acuity with normal lines or corrected. Occasional driving to other locations. Travel and overnight stays associated with business. Long periods of standing during recruitment programs. Climate controlled environment with occasional exposure to inclement weather. Moderate to heavy lifting, carrying, pushing, and pulling of recruitment materials and equipment.
Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree in student services, higher education administration or related field preferred. 5 year’s experience in college admissions and/or enrollment management with a proven record of accomplishment in exceeding goals and objectives; or comparable experience required. Excellent word-processing, spreadsheet, and database computer skill required. Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills required. Marking and publication design experience preferred. Meets the Atrium Health auto insurance carrier’s insurability criteria required.