Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 36859
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 25031051033663-Senior Adult Services
Location: University - 101 E W.T. Harris Blvd
Atrium Health Senior Care is seeking an experienced, full-time AGACNP or PA to join their growing team in 3 metro hospitals (Charlotte, Cabarrus and Pineville).
• 100% Adult Medicine
• Four 10-hr shifts
• 9 am to 7 pm or 11 am to 9 pm and every other weekend rotation
• Join current team of 6 physicians, 10 APP's
• 6-8 consults per Provider daily
• No procedures required
• Cohesive provider group with high satisfaction scores
• 40 hours Paid CME
• 2 years + geriatric experience required as a PA or AGACNP
• Geriatric fellowship training completion
• Perform consultative services within a high acuity ED environment
• Ability to collaborate with trauma and other specialties in the care of hospitalized older, frail adults
• Clinical experience and/or knowledge of geriatric syndromes (Delirium, Dementia/Anxiety, Depression, Constipation, Incontinence, Insomnia, Chronic Pain, Falls, Polypharmacy as well as Advance Care Planning).
• Display adequate proficiency and comfort with the "Electronic Medical Record" (experience with EPIC and CERNER preferred).
• Goals of care
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.