Project Manager - Medical Education Operations
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 36846
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21061010544007-Medical Education
Location: CMC Annex/Med Ed - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Supervises the assigned project and collaborates with assigned staff/leaders ensuring high quality data with compliance. Coordinates and manages all aspects of the assigned project.
- Manages the assigned project and key deliverables
- Primary liaison between the project stakeholders
- Communicates on-going project status, potential issues, and timelines as required
- Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of assigned retrospective, outcome, and prospective projects
- Organizes and leads necessary team training efforts for all facets of the project.
- Consults with staff/leaders to coordinate training and monitor efforts, as well as discuss noted findings
- Leads and manages the efforts of all key cross-functional departments to perform all project-related activities according to project milestones/timelines in a manner consistent with the applicable process, regulatory and accrediting entities, and ethical business practice
- Maintains communication as required, to discuss the outcome of any identified opportunities and/or barriers to the successful completion of the project
- Manages project financials
- Manages the calendar of the SVP and Senior Associate Dean, Education and Faculty Charlotte
- Drafts memos and messages/correspondences from SVP/Sr. Associate Dean to Faculty and other groups
- Serves as a liaison with the Office of Faculty Affairs regarding faculty appointments for Charlotte faculty members
- Manages faculty communications, distribution lists, and tracks appointments
- Develops the agenda for team meetings including the Medical Education Leadership Team huddle in Charlotte and the Academic Advisory Council (Charlotte Regional Chairs meeting)
- Manages presentations and drafts and submits minutes for committee meetings, as needed
- Plans, coordinates, and executes bi-annual meetings of the Charlotte faculty
Will work in office environment. Requires sitting, standing, lifting, supplies and equipment, and operation of a keyboard and computer. Responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree required. Minimum of 2 years relevant experience required.