FMG - Specialist
This job posting is no longer active.
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 33257
Job Family: Facilities Management
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11141004841904-Plant Operations
Serves as a technical advisor in the department evaluating, planning, and implementing ongoing organization-wide processes and practices. Conducts extensive research, data collection, evaluation and analysis.
- Assists with the development, documentation, and program direction for service lines within the department.
- Coordinates development of standardized reporting and implements an effective audit program to assure compliance.
- Assists with the development of policies and procedures at the corporate, facility and department level.
- Coordinates collection, organization, and analysis of information, and corrective actions.
- Develops and maintains strong working relationships within the System and with professional organizations and other healthcare organizations, municipal services, and regulatory authorities.
- Develops, tracks and reports status reports.
- Implements and oversees special projects.
- Develops and delivers presentations.
Works in an office environment sitting, standing, and walking. Works with standard office equipment (computer, telephone, fax, copter, etc.). May spend time in a healthcare facility or support services setting. Must be able to carry up to 15 pounds. Travel to other facilities is required. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree preferred. 5 to 7 years experience in related discipline required. 3 years experience in healthcare preferred. Professional licensure or certification (i.e. PE, AIA) preferred.