Coordinator - Materials Management
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 32784
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028343018-Materials Management Operations Support Services
Responsible for leading all facility activities in their area of responsibility, to ensure the successful attainment of departmental and Systems goals. Operates a safe and clean work environment. Develops and implements continual improvement initiatives in the areas of productivity, quality and safety.
- Manages a team of employees to efficiently and effectively complete the work of the department.
- Analyzes departmental processes continually to ensure effective and efficient use of the Systems resources.
- Develops and establishes productivity and quality standards and key performance indicators. Monitors and oversees the employee’s activity to ensure these standards are consistently met.
- Determines facility work force requirements through effective analysis of volume and productivity. Manages this information to make recommendations as needed. Oversees to ensure the facility is resourced appropriately.
- Ensures all employees are trained, including new employee orientation and follow all standard operating procedures and process instruction sheets.
- Prepares reviews and analyzes departmental reports including financial, key performance indicators and management recommendations to ensure peak performance.
- Interviews, hires, coaches and completes teammates annual evaluations to include individual development plans to encourage, recognize and develop emerging leaders in the materials management organization.
Works in an office, distribution center, acute or ambulatory healthcare environment. Daily activities require standing, bending, stooping and sitting. Sight, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups. May be required to travel to System facilities and affiliate sites. Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree in business, healthcare, or related field preferred. Experience as an Operations Coordinator in Materials Management preferred. CPIM and/or CMRP certification preferred. Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office programs, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.