Operations Coordinator Pineville Storeroom - 6A to 3P M through F and every other weekend
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 32802-OTHLOC-300000228947831
Job Family: Materials Management Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11071005443005-Storeroom
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for supporting and executing the strategic initiatives of the department, as directed by leadership. Accountable for developing positive relationships with their internal and external customers, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Supports the Materials Resource Management team with supply chain knowledge and expertise to further enhance the quantity, quality and value of services provided.
- Knowledgeable of regulations governing areas of responsibility, as applicable.
- Works in a project management environment and must have the ability to support multiple projects concurrently.
- Works rapidly and accurately under pressure and meets project deadlines.
- Able to work independently with limited direction setting own deadlines and priorities supporting the mission of Materials Resource Management.
- Interacts and is responsive to all customers including System department managers and business partners. Ensures customer service levels are maintained at a high level and are quantifiable.
- Continuously reviews departmental processes and procedures to ensure efficiency, effectiveness, consistency. Provides routinely required management reports to management in a timely manner.
Works in an office, distribution center, acute or ambulatory healthcare environment. Sight, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups. May be required to travel to System facilities and affiliate sites. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or related field preferred. 4 years of associated healthcare materials management experience a preferred. Certification, such as CMRP or CPIM preferred. Knowledge and application experience of Lean Six Sigma methodologies preferred. Computer skills in the Microsoft suite of software (i.e. MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point and Access) preferred. Knowledgeable in using Materials Management software (McKesson Pathways / eMerald, Intek WLIB) preferred.