HR Consultant II - Teammate Communication
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 30614
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342312-Workforce Experience
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
The HR Consultant II for Teammate Communication provides consultative services and support for enterprise communications and initiatives which impact leaders and teammates of Atrium Health. The HR Consultant II for Teammate Communication makes recommendations to leaders for the development, design and execution of human resources content with guidance from HR leaders and team members. Acts as a subject matter expert on communications and fundamentals of all core areas
of human resources for Atrium Health teammates and leaders.
This position works independently.
- Provides advice and consultation to leaders regarding Human Resources initiatives.
- Works with internal partners to develop communications strategy and relevant content for human resources.
- Write and edit a variety of complex and/or sensitive communications including announcements, key messages, Q&As and talking points.
- Participates in large system projects; may lead medium-sized projects.
- Works collaboratively with leaders to identify and apply best practices, to recognize recurring issues, problems, and trends that may require a recalibration of human resources policy and practice across the enterprise, and to ensure that assigned division is receiving the highest level of Atrium Health experience and expertise possible. Acts as a subject matter expert in the area of online HR communications for the assigned division and provides HR services to strategically drive results with the goal of increasing teammate satisfaction and retention.
- Tracks and measure results to ensure they meet intended outcomes
- Provides advice and consultation to leaders regarding complex issues for assigned division. Conducts and participates in surveys, prepares internal analyses, develops statistical compilations, cost analyses, internal surveys, and prepares queries.
- Leads and actively participates on project teams in the development and implementation of comprehensive programs and change initiatives.
- Consults with leaders to plan and collect data to assess workplace environment by analyzing employee relations indicators (grievances, teammate engagement survey, turnover, etc.) and recommends programs or actions.
- Works collaboratively with leaders to identify and apply best practices, to recognize recurring issues, problems, and trends that may require a recalibration of human resources policy and practice across the system, and to ensure that assigned division is receiving the highest level of System experience and expertise possible.
- Act as a subject matter expert for the assigned division and provide HR services to strategically drive results with the goal of increasing teammate satisfaction and retention.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3 years of related experience required.
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills. Has strong computer and customer service skills. Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks required.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook preferred.