This job posting is no longer active.
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 33183
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 52031082942210-Human Resources
This position will function as a technology and process consultant for Human Resources (HR). Partnering with HR teammates, cross-functional stakeholders, and Information and Analytic Services (IAS) to ensure HR objectives are realized by implementing optimal technology solutions where appropriate to improve HR, gain operational efficiencies, and streamline business processes. This role will primarily support the organization’s HR Data via Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM) Cloud.
The ability to work remotely is available, yet, the person hired into this position must reside in the state of Georgia.
- Partner with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to ensure that HR Systems Data are well defined and designed to utilize delivered process functionality and to meet the needs of each HR function.
- Partners with HR functions and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling, and resource planning.
- Leverage Oracle’s HCM Cloud solution to meet workforce requirements for HR Systems Data by crafting opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes that help drive accuracy and completeness.
- Participate in related HR initiatives, change management and strategic planning.
- Leverage Oracle’s HCM Cloud solution and provide analytical tools that align with HR Systems Data and best in class HR analytics and reporting.
- Defines compliance and integrity of reporting and data management. Maintains enterprise organization standards.
- Strong ability to think through and drive change from an end user perspective.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to succinctly deliver key messages to HR stakeholders.
- Assist key stakeholders with data analysis, data validations, and data extracts.
What is Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree, in Information Technology, Human Resource, Business, or related field strongly preferred.
- 3 years of related experience in HCM Development required, within HR Information Systems (HRIS).
- 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred.
- Oracle HCM Cloud products experience is strongly preferred yet will consider other HCM systems experience.
- HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred.
- Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.
- Knowledge of MS Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project and Visio.
- Certifications highly desired (Project Management Professional (PMP), Process Improvement such as LEAN or Six Sigma, Professional of Human Resources (PHR)).