CRNA 1 Trauma - Atrium Health CMC Main
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 32365
Job Family: Anesthesia Services (CRNAs)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 16011005030168-CRNA Anesthesia Services - Surgical
Location: AH CMC Main - 1000 Blythe Blvd
Provides daily operational control of the anesthesia services provided to all patients for assigned areas. Works in conjunction with the charge anesthesiologist to coordinate the provision of anesthesia services.
- Acts as a clinical and/or didactic instructor for the student nurse anesthetist.
- Coordinates the schedules for the clinical coordinators and student nurse anesthetists.
- Accepts other assignments as indicated by Leadership.
- Assists on-call CRNA with inventory of narcotics and prepares narcotic stock orders.
- Facilitates changes such as additions, room assignments and anesthetics.
- Coordinates, reviews, authorizes and documents the department member's timecards for submission to payroll.
- Coordinates and records the department's communication system and devices and ensures the devices are working properly.
- Designs and implements a comprehensive department orientation program for new CRNA employees.
Able to work in a fast-paced surgical setting. Requires walking, standing, lifting and handling of supplies and equipment. Must be able to react and perform appropriately in stressful situations.
Education, Experience and Certifications
NC RN licensure required. Graduate of an accredited School of Nurse Anesthesia required. CRNA licensure required. 3 years CRNA experience within the Medical Center or 5 years of comparable experience in another facility/organization required. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA required.