This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 31929
Job Family: Research Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011036631162-LCI Bone Marrow Transplant Administration
Location: LCI - 1021 Morehead Medical Dr
The Research Data Coordinator is responsible for collecting, evaluating, analyzing, planning, conducting, and reporting all data management for the TCT program. The Oncology Research Coordinator is responsible for accurate and timely submission of data to reporting agencies and works in collaboration with the department and leadership team.
• Presents and obtains patient informed consent.
• Coordinates accurate data collection and record keeping by reviewing documents and processes for quality assurance and ensures timely and accurate submission of data.
• Collects, reviews, and analyzes statistical data for the program.
• Completes and submits patient data to the Center for International Blood and Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR).
• Completion of CRF (CRFs) maintaining a high level of accuracy.
• Meets productivity and quality standards for data submission.
• Completion and resolution of queries from reporting agencies.
• Coordinates and prepares for internal and external audits.
• Proactively works with Clinical Transplant Nurse Coordinators, referring physician offices, and other departments to obtain information required to complete assigned forms.
• Utilizes clinical application to organize workload and communicate current status of assigned forms.
• Maintains adequate knowledge of Hematology and Bone Marrow Transplant and new therapy developments.
• Must be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
• Assists in the development, improvement and review of Standard Operating Procedures and processes.
• Provides educational and technical assistance to research staff including orientation and mentoring of new research teammates.
Performs most work under normal office conditions. May include sitting for long periods of time, standing, walking, using repetitive wrist motions, and occasional lifting of articles 10-15 pounds. Stretching and bending for filing. Requires frequent verbal and written communication in English. Intact sense of sight, hearing and manual and finger dexterity required.
Education, Experience and Certifications Bachelor’s Degree in Science preferred. Research and data collection experience preferred. Hematology/Oncology experience strongly preferred.