This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 30334
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21051017242301-Recruitment
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Job SummaryGuides and manages the overall Human Resources services, policies, and programs. Oversees daily operations for human resources programs. Partners with leadership to ensure the alignment of human resource strategies and initiatives.
Provides coaching, mentoring and training for talent acquisition teammates
• Create and support a strong candidate experience
• Works closely with other HR units on overlapping duties to ensure maximum efficiencies and collaboration
• Provides back-up to department AVP on workforce related duties including advising on recruitment, selection, and job evaluation strategies
• Supports a culture and climate conducive to high impact teamwork and customer service which involves innovation and continuous improvement
• Represents and partners with committees, working groups, special projects and new initiatives
• Works closely with talent acquisition team and provides recommendations for strategic direction for talent acquisition and job evaluation activities
• Evaluates and develops work processes and utilize technology to its fullest
• Advises business departments on talent acquisition strategies and processes to ensure a highly qualified and diverse applicant pool
• Provides training to business constituents in a variety of human resources areas including search committee best practices, fair employment practices, talent acquisition strategies, job evaluation, etc.
• Collaborates with the Chief Diversity Officer to ensure recruitment work supports and contributes to campus diversity and inclusion efforts
• Works closely with the Workforce Planning and Strategic HR Business Partners to understand business-related recruiting needs.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications
Bachelor’s Degree required. Minimum 5 years of related experience required. Previous management and supervisory experience preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task.
Education, Experience and Certifications