Radiology Technologist Atrium Health Mint Hill Family Medical Group FT
Mint Hill, NC, United States
Job ID: 30266
Job Family: Radiology Services
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 30241039933173-Family Medicine
Location: Mint Hill - 11304 Hawthorne Dr
ARRT who performs basic Radiologic exams. Utilizes radiation safety practices to provide a high quality examination.
- Performs Radiologic exams as ordered by physician.
- Performs routine exams in accordance with the department standard operating procedures.
- Checks requisitions for physician notes and special instructions.
- Consults with radiologist at the Medical Center or physician as necessary.
- Selects proper radiation exposure according to patient density.
- Operates equipment as directed by demands of individual exams.
- Assists in maintaining adequate patient records.
Requires strenuous physical activity of walking, standing, sitting, lifting, reaching, and bending. Must be able to lift and support the weight of 75 pounds in the handling of patients and medical equipment and supplies. Must possess an intact sense of sight, hearing, smell, touch, and finger dexterity. Must have the ability to concentrate. Must be able to respond quickly to changes in patient and clinic conditions.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED. Successful completion of an AMA approved Radiologic Technology Program required. Current registry with ARRT (or eligible). 1 year experience preferred.