Nursing Education Instructor/Nurse Orientation (RN)- FT Day
This job posting is no longer active.
Mint Hill, NC, United States
Job ID: 29241
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21011017243202-Quality Assurance
Location: Mint Hill - 10545 Blair Rd
Develops, instructs, and/or facilitates and coordinates Nurse Orientation, Nurse Aide Orientation, and a variety of continuing education programs. Provides administrative and team support related to programs. Assists in the planning, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of nursing continuing education, in accordance with assessed needs.
- Coordinates or conducts orientation programs as assigned.
- Plans, develops, and presents continuing education to meet the educational needs of staff.
- Designs and administers learning assessments and evaluations as needed. Obtains evaluation summaries and shares information with presenters and nursing co-sponsors.
- Meets nationally recognized criteria for continuing education credit when designing continuing education.
- Ensures compliance with all regulatory and other agency requirements, laws, and statutes pertaining to education.
- Participates in overall educational priority setting, curriculum design, scheduling and delivery, continuous improvement, and strategy planning and then operates within those guidelines.
- Develops ED I, in accordance with NCNA guidelines.
- Assists with marketing of nursing continuing education programs.
- Coordinates approved provider process for continuing education programs, as assigned.
Works in an office and classroom environment. Sight, hearing, and speech capabilities sufficient to communicate well with individuals and groups. Includes travel to System facilities and regional sites. Responsible for working in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications
RN licensure required. BS or BSN required. MA, or MS or MSN in Nursing or health care field preferred. Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider (BLS HCP) from AHA.