DAVIDSON, NC, United States
Job ID: 26868-OTHLOC-300000200389983
Job Family: Physicians
Status: Part Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 27031028633177-Pediatric Clinic
Location: LEVINE CHILDREN'S SUBURBAN PEDIATRICS
Atrium Health Levine Children’s is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join Suburban Pediatrics in Davidson, NC. This is a part-time position (0.5) FTE at a practice that has been serving the community for over 30 years. Suburban Pediatrics has two locations, Davidson and Kannapolis, with a total of 7 Pediatricians and 2 APPs. Our rapidly growing practice was founded on compassionate, personalized care and we have a genuine enthusiasm for caring for children that is evident in all that we do.
• Outpatient with rounding in Newborn Nursery at Atrium Health Cabarrus on rotation with the physician partners (to include full weekend coverage) – is 6-7 a year.
• Existing patient panel: average of 24-28 patients a day, ages 0-22
• Current office hours: Monday-Friday 8am -5pm and Saturday 8am-12pm with shared coverage of weekends. There are occasional evening clinic hours as well.
• Shared phone call coverage as 1 in 8 covering newborn nursery and calls triaged by after-hours RNs
• The team currently utilizes the Pediatric Hospitalists on staff at Atrium Health Cabarrus for any inpatient coverage
About Levine Children’s
Suburban Pediatrics is a part of Children’s Services which includes Levine Children’s Hospital, a nationally ranked hospital which has taken us to another level of service to care for the growing population of children in our region. Ranked as one of the top Children’s Hospitals by U.S. News and World Report in eight specialties for 2021-2022, it is the most comprehensive children’s hospital between Atlanta and Washington, DC, helping families stay closer to home.
Davidson, NC is a charming family friendly town that is located on the northern edge of Mecklenburg County. You will find yourself just minutes from Lake Norman, Davidson College, multiple parks, 12 miles of greenways, and a wide variety of shops and restaurants. Additionally, you will have quick access to other attractions such as Uptown Charlotte, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Charlotte Douglas International Airport, and Bank of America Stadium. Mecklenburg County is located just a few hours from the scenic Blue Ridge Mountains and beautiful beaches of North Carolina.
About Atrium Health
Atrium Health, one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations, provides a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout North and South Carolina as well as Georgia. Its diverse network of care locations includes academic medical centers, hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, physician practices, surgical and rehabilitation centers, home health agencies, nursing homes and behavioral health centers, as well as hospice and palliative care services.