Application Specialist - Manager - IAS Epic Connect Regional Support
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 28207
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51091028342558-IAS Epic Connect Regional Support
This position will serve the Atrium Health Navicent market with focused efforts in the Georgia market/region.
The IAS Community Connect Account Manager role with Atrium Health will serve as the primary IAS point of contact for Community Connect customers during sales cycle, project implementation, and ongoing support. The IAS Account Manager will monitor day to day activities associated with the Community Connect program and engage as necessary to ensure consistent service delivery to customers. The IAS Account Manager will work with teammates within the Atrium IAS department as appropriate to facilitate work activities that are consistent with the standard policies and procedures.
Manages applications systems analysis and programming activities for a group or section. Establishes and implements new or revised applications systems and programs. Consults with personnel in other information systems sections to coordinate activities.
- Contributes to and documents the Epic Connect Strategy for the organization and participating customers
- Monitors and documents status and inputs from Atrium Health IAS and Operational owners to complete annual Connect Accreditation from Epic
- Collaborates in creating and documenting a sustainable model for growth and expansion of the Atrium Health Community Connect Program
Sales and Marketing
- Coordinates and supports sales contacts for all potential customers during pre-contracting activities, assist with coordination of marketing materials, activities, and events for the sales pipeline/cycle
- Captures and maintains standard work and toolsets for assessing potential customer scope and fit, discovery, and coordinates outputs for total cost of ownership, cost model, timeline, pricing, and responses to requests for proposal.
- Engages and collaborates with departments within Atrium Health to assist in continued program development to enhance marketing platforms including websites and printed materials
Customer Relationship Management
- Facilitates account management activities for prospective, installing, and live customers
- Develops, maintains, and collects standard toolsets for contracting, budget development, and invoicing process for installing and live customers
- Supports effective participation of customers in all levels of connect governance.
- Assist with maintaining the portfolio of all third-party vendors and engages with vendors to manage contractual relationships for customers
- Supports the working relationship between Atrium Health operations, IT, Epic and customers. Manages inputs and feedback to continually measure and improve customer satisfaction.
- Monitors and documents overall program performance, captures and collates key performance indicator metrics and benchmarking to gauge program success and identify opportunities for improvement across the program.
- Prepares activity and progress reports regarding the activities of the applications systems and programming section.
- Assists in projecting software and hardware requirements. Assigns personnel to various projects and directs their activities, reviews and evaluates their work, and prepares performance reports.
- Focuses on packaged systems for solutions to business unit resolutions. Develops work plans accurately estimating tasks, setting budgets, completing through ETC's.
- Leads multiple projects in all aspects of information systems lifecycle (information planning, business requirements definition, implementation, productions support).
- Manages review meetings with user committee(s) to assist in establishing Project priorities. Guarantees efficient and effective completion of project assignments in accordance with standard procedures. Manages training when applicable.
- Provides accurate and timely recording of time against tasks assigned. Assures subordinates time is accurate and recorded properly.
Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. This position is subject to high-level visibility through verbal and written communications with senior hospital management, associated project deadlines, personnel evaluation, and counseling. Must be available for on-call support on a regular basis. Must be able to work overtime as needed.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field preferred. Must have formal training in Information Systems Technology, Desktop applications, Software Development packages, programming languages, SQR, Crystal, Unix AIX. Candidates with primarily an educational background should have information systems employment experience of 4 years with the information systems technology mentioned above is preferred. Must be a service-oriented, team player. Must have experience in Health Care Industry minimum 2 years. Communicates proactively, cooperatively and constructively.