Technical Analyst - Intermediate - IAS Field Services Breakfix
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 24969
Job Family: Information Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342536-IAS Field Services Breakfix
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Performs maintenance, troubleshooting, research and fact finding to respond to hardware, software, network (data and voice) and enterprise applications issues/requests in support of patient and non-patient care areas.
- Performs preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair of general patient and non-patient care equipment/applications.
- Performs and documents routine maintenance in compliance with current policies and procedures.
- Assists with management of inventory levels for break/fix and spare equipment/parts, ensuring proper tracking.
- Acts on equipment hazard alerts and recalls to ensure patient safety.
- Performs and documents department inventories.
- Accepts on call responsibilities, supports customer emergency issues and escalates to the appropriate person or group as needed.
- Provides technical in-service education for clinical and non-clinical staff in the operation and maintenance of equipment. Provides cross-training to peers to improve skills and verify competency.
- Serves as a limited technical advisor/project coordinator for evaluation and installation of patient and non-patient care equipment.
Work is subject to high-level visibility through exposure to patient population and to administration. Works in patient care areas independently under stressful conditions. Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs. This position requires standing and walking. Exposure to electrical hazardous equipment and potential biohazards exist. Must have reliable, personal transportation for daily trips to and from facilities, and also be able to carry equipment in personal automobile between facilities. Must meet Transportation requirements - Defensive Driving Class and Motor Vehicle Report screening for certification to drive company vehicles.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelor's Degree preferred.