Monroe, NC, United States
Job ID: 28311
Job Family: Nursing
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 43511040535171-Skilled Nursing Facility
Location: Monroe - 1411 Dove St
The front-line supervisor of a multidisciplinary clinical team, supporting and providing oversight of clinical services provided in compliance with accepted standards of patient care as determined by State Regulations, Joint Commission, Professional Clinical Board Practice Acts and Atrium Health/service line Policy and Procedures. Ensures appropriate, qualified and timely resource management in order to meet patient needs and branch financial, operational and quality goals. Supports service excellence and teammate engagement in daily encounters with patients and staff. Works collaboratively with the leadership to improve care and services throughout the organization and ensure operational/financial efficiency and effectiveness.
• Responsible for daily supervision of multidisciplinary clinical team and oversight of the team's administrative support to include provision of coaching and counseling as required to ensure compliance with clinical scope of practice and standards
• Provides clinical administrative support, clinical expertise to meet patient and staff needs and functions as the liaison with physician practices and hospital case management and other referral sources
• Assures staffing/resource management is appropriate and assigned timely to meet patient needs and per service line policy to include documentation standards, productivity and clinical standards of practice
• Analyzes the data to prioritize multi-issue situations to support appropriate actions based on the criticality of patient health and welfare, patient/staff safety and impact to effective, timely services
• Identifies barriers to situation/complaint resolution (i.e. language, literacy, psychological, etc) and follows-up with the appropriate resources or leadership to address timely and effectively
• Reviews and supports the development of patient specific clinical plans of care that is effectively communicated with the parties involved and supports quality patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
• Supports clinical staff in the implementation of the identified plan, coordination of care delivery, and strategies to promote health and safe outcomes
• Evaluates progress toward attainment of outcomes through documentation review, interdisciplinary team meetings and/or case conference
• Supports billing compliance and timeliness by maintaining current knowledge of payer requirement and billing criteria, state and federal regulations, performing timely completion of CSS workflow and identifying opportunity for appropriate reimbursement
• With minimal supervision, delegates elements of care to appropriate healthcare workers in accordance with any applicable legal or policy parameters or principles
• Collaborates with healthcare consumer, family, and others in the conduct of clinical practice.
• Evaluates her or his own clinical practice in relation to professional practice standards and guidelines, relevant statutes, rules and regulations
• Utilizes appropriate resources to plan and provide clinical services that are safe, effective, and financially responsible
• Participates in committees, shared governance, or other facility decision making activities
Education, Experience and Certifications
Graduate from an accredited School of Nursing. BSN required. RN candidates for external hire or internal promotion without BSN must be enrolled in a BSN program within one year of Hire/Transfer date and must complete program within 3 years of enrollment in the program. Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider status according to American Heart Association. One year of experience in a related field required.
Current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner in the state in which you work and reside or; if declaring a National License Compact (NLC) state as your primary state of residency, meet the licensure requirements in your home state; or for Non-National License Compact states, current RN license or temporary license as a Registered Nurse Petitioner required in the state where the RN works.