This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 28587
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 51011028344016-Training and Development
Job SummaryLeads consultative services and support for human resource issues and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates. Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of all core areas of human resources for teammates and leaders.
Analyzes and monitors operational metrics and KPIs to identify trends and gaps.
Evaluates operational workflows and strategy to identify current challenges and opportunities for the future.
Works with multiple data sources to merge related information and generate understandings.
Leads, plans and facilitates high complexity projects from ideation to delivery in an agile framework, with an emphasis on measurable, value add deliverables.
Develops recommended business solutions through research and analysis of data and business process and implement when appropriate.
Acts a key contributor in model optimization techniques that drive efficiency and optimize resource utilization.
Partners with HR Business Partners to contribute to data and analytics actions that aid in their strategic direction and understand how potential actions will influence their business results.
Manages development and deliverance of data that supports short- and long-term operational / strategic business activities. Drives activities to develop strategies and identify high priority initiatives.
Maintains and updates methodology, processes, data needed, analytic approach and tools.
Education, Experience and Certifications
• Master’s degree preferred.
• 4 years’ experience in extracting and manipulating data from all relevant sources preferred.
• Ability to conduct sophisticated analysis.
• Sophistication in drawing conclusions/trends from large complex data points.
• Possesses a high level of coordination and follow-up with projects.
• Sets priorities to constructively address the specific needs of stakeholders and ensures timely delivery.
• Uses resources (intellectual, material, time, technological) in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
• Obtains and manages appropriate and necessary resources to accomplish objectives in a timely and efficient manner.
• Advanced skills with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and PowerBI.
• Experiences with large scale HCM systems, preferably Oracle Fusion HCM.
• Experience with simplifying and automating data collection and reporting processes.
• Ability to collaborate and adapt in a complex and changing organization.
• Experience with Talent Management data analysis.
• Experience with data science techniques such as statistical modeling (correlations, regressions, etc.) and predictive analytics.
• Experience with VBA, VBScript, SSAS, and SSRS.