Senior HR Consultant, Talent Management Operational Analytics
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 28583
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028344016-Training and Development
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Leads consultative services and support for human resource issues and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates. Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives. Acts as a subject matter expert on policies, procedures, and fundamentals of all core areas of human resources for teammates and leaders.
- Leads team huddles and participates in planning agenda for team meetings as needed.
- Identifies implements and evaluates goals and objectives for division area in conjunction with leader.
- Serves as a project leader and functions in a leadership role within the department.
- Coordinates various projects, tasks and programs that impact business objectives. Acts as an expert on policies, procedures, employment law, and fundamentals of all core areas of HR.
- Leads assigned projects and programs by creating and executing project work plans.
- Provides HR team leadership in the absence of the Leader.
- Provides day-to-day operations of HR in support of the business in the assigned division.
- Provides consultative and functional support to assigned HR divisions.
- Analyzes internal and external metrics to assess organizational effectiveness and recommends changes to positively impact the System.
- Provides critical support to Human Resources around Operational Effectiveness through analyzing, reviewing and forecasting trends of complex data, specifically around Operational Data for Talent Management.
- Analyzes and monitors operational metrics and KPIs to identify trends and gaps.
- Evaluates operational workflows and strategy to identify current challenges and opportunities for the future.
- Works with multiple data sources to merge related information and generate understandings.
- Leads, plans and facilitates high complexity projects from ideation to delivery in an agile framework, with an emphasis on measurable, value add deliverables.
- Develops recommended business solutions through research and analysis of data and business process and implement when appropriate.
- Acts a key contributor in model optimization techniques that drive efficiency and optimize resource utilization.
- Partners with HR Business Partners to contribute to data and analytics actions that aid in their strategic direction and understand how potential actions will influence their business results.
- Manages development and deliverance of data that supports short- and long-term operational / strategic business activities. Drives activities to develop strategies and identify high priority initiatives.
- Maintains and updates methodology, processes, data needed, analytic approach and tools.
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's Degree required. Masters degree preferred. 5 years of related experience required. 4 years Experience in extracting and manipulating data from all relevant sources preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task. Ability to conduct sophisticated analysis.