Operation Associate I
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 26908
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21091017240501-Administration
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Develops and executes workflow processes and projects that promote efficiency, standardization, and high quality outcomes across the Medical Group related to practice operations, access, live answer, charge entry, coding, eligibility, referrals, revenue cycle, customer relationship management, and/or care coordination and the like. Project scope is basic or intermediate complexity.
- Collects, reviews, and analyzes data related to assigned projects.
- Conducts time studies for various process improvement activities and compares performance prior to process changes and post implementation.
- Develops an adequate knowledge base of healthcare trends.
- Develops subject matter expertise on certain aspects of practice operations as defined above in development of process workflows.
- Documents process workflows, develops job aids, documents process changes and publishes documents in an organized, disciplined format.
- Assists and supports other members of project team with various assigned tasks.
- Trains teammates on various operational systems and/or new functionality through implementations as necessary.
Work is performed in an open office with some partitioned areas. Work is generally performed at a desk using telephone and computer entry. Travel to other facilities and practices in teammate's vehicle is required on a regular basis. Each teammate has the responsibility to work in a safe manner.
Education, Experience and Certifications.
High School Diploma or GED plus 2 years of clerical or clinical practice operations experience or Associates degree required. Excellent communication skills and attention to detail are essential.