Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 26652
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342317-Workforce Planning
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Job SummaryLeads HR initiatives and support for human resource projects and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates of Atrium Health. Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives. Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of prospective projects.
• Establishing control frameworks to help define, promote and monitor adherence to Organizational Design (OD) principles and related targets
• Working closely with Human Resources Strategic Business Partner's (HRSBP), and relevant Human Resources (HR) process teams, to support the delivery of organizational insights and aligned HR OD support into the wider organization.
• Acting as a key interface between HR Workforce Planning and OD activities
• Monitoring performance, against enterprise OD Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and related targets and analyzing underlying causal trends
• Collaborating with the HRSBPs and COEs to support divisional restructuring efforts
• Gathering, analyzing and presenting OD related management insights
• Preparing senior management OD briefing materials, including periodic updates
• Ensuring the development of shared OD models, concepts, and data definitions
• Investigating/developing correlations between OD, and other people 'levers' such as corporate title, attrition, position, and internal mobility
• Providing analysis/data validation as required to support group planning/strategic requirements
• Acting as a key technical contact for relevant stakeholders in HR and other key functional areas (finance, communications, etc.)
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications.
Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred. 5 years of related experience required. 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task. Project management experience preferred.
Education, Experience and Certifications