Senior Strategist - Advertising and Brand Management
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 24603
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341710-Advertising and Brand Management
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
The Senior Strategist develops and executes the annual strategic research plan, manages the online insight community, and evaluates market intelligence to inform service line and brand marketing strategies. This position reports directly to the Director of Consumer Insights.
- Identifies and recommends appropriate research methodologies to achieve business goals.
- Manages the online insight community, including recruiting and retaining members and developing and managing studies.
- Manages external research partners to ensure deliverables are on time and at or under budget.
- Shares findings and actionable insights in a clear, concise and timely manner.
- Identifies and analyzes sources of secondary research.
- Utilizes market intelligence to understand market/customer segmentation and competitive analysis to inform strategies and measure results.
- Minimum Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in consumer marketing and research methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field required.
- Healthcare experience/knowledge preferred, but not required.
Key Skills and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of research terminology and methods.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking, including a testing mindset.
- Ability to influence decision-making by presenting compelling insights and recommendations.
- High proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills.
- Project management including oversight of research vendors.
- In-depth understanding of omni-channel marketing.
- Works primarily in office environment. Position requires walking around campus and/or other facilities. Must be able to drive and have access/use of a personal vehicle. Requires reading materials, speaking clearly on the telephone, and operating computer keyboard. Occasional lifting of documents or supplies.