SERVER I (Part Time)
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 22344
Job Family: Nutrition Services
Status: Full Time
Remote Opportunity: No
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 45511053643401-Dietary Services
As directed by the Dining Room Manager or Food Service Manager, ensures residents have a wonderful dining experience by serving food and providing additional assistance as needed. Must maintain applicable health department transportation guidelines and all federal, state and local guidelines and laws pertaining to food service and preparation.
- Perform opening, side and closing work duties.
- Accurately input customer orders in computer ensuring proper charges
- Serve tables as residents are seated
- Create a pleasant dining experience for residents. Uphold 5 star dining standards at all times
- Informs supervisor of customer problems immediately
- Informs supervisor of noticeable or perceived changes in the residents’ physical or mental health abilities
- Perform as banquet server participating in room decorating and setups
- May be required to perform as culinary event cook (omelet, carving and cooking stations).
- Pick up and deliver food ensuring proper temperatures are maintained.
- Stock standard food items in kitchens
- Wash dishes following proper guidelines. Completes cleaning assignments to ensure sanitation guidelines are met.
- Label, date and rotate food items and discard food items older than 48 hours
- Maintain proper food temperature records according to Federal guidelines. Keeps HACCP logs up to date.
- Able to express understanding of therapeutic and mechanically altered diets after training
- Portions food and prepares plates and trays according to the resident’s therapeutic diet. Mechanically alters food according to therapeutic diet needs.
- Must be able to appropriately alter consistencies of food using industrial food processor(s).
Education, Training, and Experience
- No education required
- No experience required