Senior Staff Assistant
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 26766
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11071005439605-Pharmacy
Location: AH Pineville Main - 10628 Park Rd
Performs secretarial and general office work to support the Medical Director or Chairman levels.
- Performs administrative duties; types and edits documents, letters, reports, and policies and procedures.
- Schedules appointments and assists with travel arrangements.
- Arranges meeting and prepares material for hand out.
- Answers the telephone, takes messages and refers calls to the appropriate individual.
- Organizes, designs and maintains a filing system for classifying, retrieving, and disposing of correspondence, records reports, and other documents.
- Communicates problems and alerts appropriate supervisory staff.
Job requires considerable walking, standing, and lifting 25 pounds of material and boxes. May be required to frequently stretch, bend, twist, squat, or kneel to perform job. Must be able to perform manipulative skills such as writing, typing, and data entry into the computer. Must be able to speak and be understood by others in order to communicate effectively. Must be able to hear normal sounds with moderate background noises. Exposed to various conditions throughout the workday such as walking hard surfaces, climbing stairs and changes in temperature and humidity.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. 2 years secretarial experience required. 1 year experience as a Staff Assistant in the System preferred.