Senior Project Manager
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 27186
Job Family: Professional Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028344658-Integration Support
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Responsible for the management of assigned programs, projects, enterprise-wide initiatives, and continuous improvement strategies. This role leads in all aspects of projects from initiation to implementation and serves as a liaison between partners, leadership, customers, consultants and contractors providing leadership to teams with the ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Develop and execute strategic plans using the eIMO framework to integrate and grow essential business functions across hospital organizations with a focus on team development, patient satisfaction and financial synergies.
- Support integration efforts focused on creating best in class clinical services, expanding access across the region and growth of patient population.
- Utilize critical thinking and data analytics skills to support integration efforts for value capture with synergies.
- Aides in developing and implementing standard processes for integration management, integration team roles and structures as well as timelines, tactics and tools that help drive success.
- Effectively communicates with teammates to assist with projects as needed transferring information, overall project status, timelines, project progress, and/or difficulties. Monitors schedule for completion of projects.
- Collaborates with leadership developing strategic plans and programs that effectively integrate with overall strategies that are measurable in design and metric in execution.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, preparing meeting agendas, capturing meeting notes, preparing presentations for a variety of audiences, tracking actionable items, etc.
- Develops and refine leader deliverables; gaining experience at group presentations and facilitation; improving persuasiveness; communicates clearly, concisely, and persuasively; able to present conclusions and facilitate group discussions to achieve objectives.
- Maintains and utilizes tracking tools to provide full record of activities, compile data, develop reports and provide regular updates to stakeholders.
- Manages meetings, events, symposiums, or initiatives.
Work requires lifting, moving, walking, and transporting of large materials. Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time. Must have personal transportation to travel to various locations.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s Degree in Business, Health Administration, or Finance preferred. 2 to 4 years’ experience in healthcare required. Project Management experience preferred.