This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 27135
Job Family: Facilities Management
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028340932-Capital Administration
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Supports Project Directors and Project Managers by interfacing with team on project specific functions. Analyzes and assists with the maintenance of project data, processes project documents, schedules meetings and monitors attendance, and organizes and maintains project-related files.
- Assists the Project Manager in maintaining current data for project schedules, budget and cash flow reports.
- Monitors project data and processes project documents, assign new OSR's to appropriate teams.
- Confirms project information screen has complete and correct data summarizing the project scope, location, approvers, size, schedule, and budget.
- Processes and verify accuracy of budget approval levels.
- Identifies correct capital funds and links projects under $100K to those funds and communicate with FMG Reporting for project budgets over $100K.
- Scans and attaches project related documents to the project record.
- Researches journal and unallocated entries in projects and reclassifies to correct budget categories.
- Creates and maintains paper files for projects following department record retention standards.
- Processes Task Orders by ensuring required format/data, verification of committed funds, signature gathering, notification to vendors.
- Processes RFC(s) and Change Orders by ensuring required format/data, verification of committed funds, signature gathering, notification to vendors.
High school diploma or GED with four years experience required, or Associates Degree with two years experience, or Bachelor's Degree. Exposure to construction and/or design is preferred.