This job posting is no longer active.
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 22930
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 30081025533173-Family Medicine
Location: Concord - 270 Copperfield Blvd NE
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physicians to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds and progressive visionaries together in our Family Medicine team at Cabarrus Family Medicine.
Atrium Health Primary Care Cabarrus Family Medicine is a full scope Family Medicine academic residency practice that is part of a large integrated physician network with access to system-level resources across the care continuum.
• 8 Physicians, 3 APPs, 6 Residents, 2 Psychologists and 1 Dietician/Nutritionist
• Residency teaching position with a faculty appointment to Wake Forest and includes outpatient precepting and rotation on the Atrium Health Cabarrus Family Medicine inpatient service for up to 5 weeks per year
• In house hospital call is approx. 1 night every 3 weeks supervising residents
• Office hours are Monday–Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
• Full scope FM Clinic including option to provide maternity care
• Access to additional System level care management resources and virtual technology
• A team that honors each other's opinions and respects our physician's expertise
Ideal Candidate Highlights:
• Passionate about caring for underserved, medically complex patients within a practice that embraces diversity of race, ethnicity culture and language
• Patient-centered focus is the heart of the practice; collegiality, professionalism and compassion are values of greatest importance.
• Ability to perform common outpatient procedures desired
With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience. Cabarrus County is a wonderful place to live and work with options to live in small cities or more rural communities, all with excellent amenities, top schools, and convenient access to Charlotte.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.