Supervisor - Clinical Social Worker LCI
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 26691
Job Family: Behavioral Health Services
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 11011036643814-Clinical Social Work - LCI
Assists the leader with the overall operation of department functions by managing people, relationships, and processes in order to achieve maximal results. Provides clinical social work services to an assigned population, including case management services, individual/group counseling, education and support services to patients/family members, and works collaboratively with the multidisciplinary team to affect positive patient/family outcomes and to ensure efficient utilization of resources. •
- Assists the leader with the overall operations of the department functions by managing people, relationships, and processes. •
- Supervises assigned department staff, interviews candidates and orients new staff members and approves/monitors time and labor records. •
- Supports the fiscal management of the department by managing the department resources, completing fiscal paperwork in a timely manner, and participating in the budge process. •
- Provides clinical social work services to an assigned population within a multidisciplinary team context. •
- Attends functions in a leadership role at team meetings/conferences. •
- Participates in process improvement activities of the department. •
- Works closely with the team and other departments to ensure adherence to laws and federal guidelines for patients and medical staff. •
- Adheres to National Association of Social Workers Code of Ethics.
Must be able to handle fast-paced environment, moving independently from one location to another frequently. Must have the ability to clearly communicate in English verbally and in writing with individuals of varying educational levels. Intact sight and hearing with or without assistive devices required. Must be able to work rapidly, make sound decisions within limited time constraints, and carry out responsibilities in a professional manner with a limited amount of supervision. Must be able to deal with patients/family members, staff, managers, administrators, and other members of the health care system in a courteous and professional manner at all times as well as have the ability to work cooperatively/effectively with other hospital staff on an individual and team basis. Must be able to lift a minimum of 10 pounds of weight.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Master’s Degree in Social Work required. Licensure in North Carolina as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) preferred. 3 years of clinical experience and competency in social work discipline required.