This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 24572
Job Family: Anesthesia Services (CRNAs)
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21061017244027-CRNA Education
Location: Charlotte - 2110 Water Ridge Pkwy
Provision of foundational lectures, simulation training and guidance for the nurse anesthesia student's Scholarly Projects. Plans, implements and evaluates simulation lab educational lessons for nurse anesthesia students throughout their curriculum.
• Serves as course lead faculty to include course management, coordination, learning assessment and development and delivery of didactic lectures.
• Design and implement simulation based educational training.
• Provide guidance for student Scholarly Projects.
• Serve as advisor for assigned students including conduction of summative evaluation conferences.
• Assist in administrative duties with a focus on didactic and simulation schedule coordination.
• Develop and administer course exams.
• Mentor students in the clinical area.
• Serve on committees related to the use of simulation for education.
• Works collaboratively with nurse anesthesia and nurse practitioner program faculty and staff.
• Works closely with the Assistant Director of Didactic Education.
Education, Experience and Certifications
RN licensure in the state of North Carolina required. Certification from the NBCRNA Council on Certification or Recertification of Nurse Anesthetists required. Verification, recognition, or licensure as a CRNA in the state of North Carolina required. Credentialed as a CRNA in an Atrium Health facility required. Practice Doctorate of PhD required. Minimum of 3 years of clinical experience as a CRNA required.
Able to work in a fast-paced surgical suite. Ability to move anesthesia equipment, lift patients, and handle supplies as needed. Read, comprehend and utilize educational materials as needed to create, develop, and deliver lectures. Work for at least 8 hours daily.