Mint Hill, NC, United States
Job ID: 21680
Job Family: Advanced Practice Provider
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 30241039933173-Family Medicine
Location: Mint Hill - 11304 Hawthorne Dr
Mint Hill Primary Care is seeking an APP (PA or NP) in a Full-time position to join our established Center in Mint Hill, NC.
• Office-based practice with 1500+patient panel size
• Monday, Wednesday and Friday 7:00 am – 7:00 pm, 12 hour shifts x 3 days per week
• Weekends, Holidays Not Required
• Call coverage 1 week at a time every 2.5 months
• Participate in pilot programs including Chronic Disease Management, Diabetes Care Management and Behavioral Health Integration
• 2+ years of experience preferred
• Nurse practitioners are required to have a master’s degree or doctorate in nursing practice. Certification as an FNP from a nationally recognized certifying body required.
• Physician Assistants with master’s degree and certification from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants preferred.
• Graduation from an accredited NP or PA program. Current license to practice as a NP or PA in North Carolina. Current prescriptive privileges and DEA license required. BLS for healthcare provider from AHA required.
• Demonstrates appropriate critical thinking and interpersonal skills when working in a fast paced, primary care work environment.
• NC Licensure
Mint Hill is a major suburban town in southeastern Mecklenburg and northwestern Union counties. Nearby entertainment includes Carolina Panthers, NASCAR, Charlotte Knights, Charlotte Hornets, The Belk Theater, and numerous music venues.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.