Supervisor- Nutrition Services - Atrium Health Cleveland
This job posting is no longer active.
Shelby, NC, United States
Job ID: 25192
Job Family: Support Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11111004943401-Dietary Services
Location: AH Cleveland Main - 201 E Grover St
Plans, organizes, supervises, and assists with the departments operations and support services. Interacts with all members of the Leadership.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of the assigned teammates.
- Interviews and selects support services teammates.
- Coordinates the flow of information between the department, Payroll, Human Resources, and Recruitment.
- Assists with office responsibilities such as answering telephones, typing, filing, preparing reports, and record keeping.
- Maintains attendance and counseling records, education and training records for department.
- Orients new teammates and provides on-going training and assessment of staff.
- Participates in management and staff meetings.
- Coordinates the performance appraisal process of the department teammates with leadership team.
- Completes payroll transfers within the department and serves as liaison with the payroll department.
Work requires computer entry, typing, and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, lifting up to 10 pounds in weight is frequently required. Must speak English and be able to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good general vision and hearing required. Finger dexterity. Work requires the ability to maintain composure in a busy environment.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required; Associates Degree preferred. Experience in personnel management and operations preferred. Type 60 words per minute.