This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 24405
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028341707-Community Relations
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
Leads the development, alignment, execution and evaluation of community and social impact strategies. Serves as the thought leader and primary point of contact for their respective program(s). Implements and activates plans in line with best practices and Atrium Health’s core values, mission, priorities, and overall business strategy.
• Develops an execution model from creation, distribution, management, implementation, and execution.
• Develop key performance indicators that are measurable in design and execution in collaboration with leadership.
• Manage and oversee reporting on related and respective programs.
• Maintain and utilize tracking tools to provide full record of activities, to compile data, and to develop reports.
• Identifies, collects, evaluates, and manages resources needed to support projects and initiatives.
• Tracks and manages projects and provides regular updates to stakeholders.
• Manage meetings, events, symposiums, or initiatives that cross both social impact, community engagement and responsibility, and enterprise community involvement by preparing agenda, providing regular updates, identifying challenges, developing a project plan, and advancing an individual professional development plan.
• Develop, operationalize, evaluate, and continuously improve strategy.
• Retrieve, test, measure, evaluate, and recommend insight research to ensure effectiveness of campaign and social impact results.
• Identify health, community and social impact trends to support leadership in strategy development and interventions
• Benchmark in professional literature and statistically evaluate social impact effectiveness and result of social impact campaigns according to recognized metrics.
• Reenforce the organization’s brand identity and guidelines.
• Work collaboratively with other internal departments.
Requires reading, comprehending, editing and designing materials. Requires clear and effective communication.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor's degree in a related field such as community relations, human services, communications, marketing, business, public policy, public health or clinical field. Minimum of 5 years related experience required with extensive knowledge of community and social impact initiatives. Membership or engagement with, community organizations, programs, and nonprofit groups preferred.