Rad Tech - Central Ga Diagnostics - Days
Macon, GA, United States
Job ID: 20141
Job Family: Radiology Services
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 12011081839250-Central Georgia Diagnostics
Under indirect supervision, performs all duties associated with acquisition, processing, submission for interpretation, and archiving of radiographic images. Responsible for the care of the patient while in the radiology department.
Essential Job Duties:
- Positions patients of all ages for all radiological procedures as prescribed by departmental policy.
- Uses appropriate techniques to demonstrate anatomy of area of interest based on sound radiographic principles.
- Reviews all diagnostic requests for appropriateness based on clinical information provided.
- Judges’ diagnostic quality of finished medical images prior to submission for interpretation.
- Performs clerical responsibilities associated with acquisition, processing, and archiving of patient records.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Must have High School diploma or GED.
- Graduate of a JRCERT approved School of Radiologic Technology.
- Registered or Registry eligible through the ARRT.