Office Coordinator - FT Day
This job posting is no longer active.
Monroe, NC, United States
Job ID: 22746-OTHLOC-300000013713221
Job Family: Clerical Support
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 11011022443626-Pediatric Resource Center
Location: Monroe - 150 Winchester Ave
Supervises daily front office.
- Supervises the front office.
- Performs Patient Care Coordinator activities, including but not limited to: staff management; auditing for accuracy; maintaining quality control; maintaining daily, weekly, monthly schedules.
- Interviews new or replacement staff, coordinates cross-training of staff and provides the coverage of certain positions.
- Assists the Practice Manager or function in the role of Practice Manager during absences. This includes, but is not limited to: non-clinical coverage, facility and equipment needs, patient satisfaction, and patient complaints.
- Verifies patient eligibility before treatment is rendered and establishes payment plan on outstanding balances.
- Purchases office and medical supplies, files insurance, and distributes refunds.
Work consistently requires walking, standing, and sitting. Requires some lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, pushing, and pulling. Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds in handling of medical equipment or supplies. Must speak and read English very well. Must have the ability to deal effectively with patients, staff and physicians. Will require some analyzing of data or report information. Must have the ability to search for solutions, direct activities of others.
Education, Experience and Certifications
High School Diploma or GED required. Medical office, medical terminology, supervision preferred. Excellent customer service, computer, communication skills required.