This job posting is no longer active.
Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 19291
Job Family: Physicians
Specialty: Critical Care
Status: Full Time
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 25181004830051-Intensive Care Program
Atrium Health is one of the nation’s leading and most innovative healthcare organizations providing a full spectrum of healthcare and wellness programs throughout the Southeast region. Join us in providing compassionate world-class care. Our Mission is to improve health, elevate hope and advance healing for all. Our Vision is to be the first and best choice for care.
NorthEast Critical Care Associates is recruiting a fellowship-trained, board-certified Critical Care physician for an inpatient position at our Atrium Health Cabarrus hospital. Specific fellowship training in Critical Care is required.
• Established group of 12 Pulmonary and Critical Care physicians and 5 Advanced Practice Providers
• Inpatient 24/7 ICU coverage—Approximately 170 shifts per year
• Primary responsibilities include coverage of 49 ICU beds including general medical and surgical patients, cardiac and cardiovascular surgical patients.
• Lifestyle balance (favorable critical care schedule) Inpatient 24/7 with rotations through weekdays, weekends, & days/nights/swing spread throughout the year with time to rest and reset
• Ability to develop areas of interest (Intubation, Bronchoscopy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Dialysis Catheter, Central Lines, Chest Tubes)
• Opportunity to work with an academic system with the recent partnership with Wake Forest Baptist Health and further areas of interest
• Potential opportunity to work with teaching duties with Internal Medicine Residents and to participate in anticipated medical school
• Competitive, robust compensation and comprehensive benefits package
Concord is located just 20 miles from the city of Charlotte and is three hours from both the NC beaches and the NC Blue Ridge mountains. Both Concord and Cabarrus County boasts excellent public and private schools. The area offers diverse professional sports including NASCAR, the NFL Carolina Panthers, NBA Charlotte Hornets, Carolina Knights baseball, Charlotte Checkers hockey, and beautiful golf courses, as well as unlimited year-round recreational opportunities.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing medicine is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to improve medicine, elevate hope and advance healing—for all.