HR Program Manager - Diversity & Inclusion - FT
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 22731
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 51011028342311-Human Resources Diversity and Inclusion
Location: Atrium Corporate Operations
This position is remote/hyrbid. Must be based in Charlotte area. Leads HR initiatives and support for human resource projects and initiatives which impacts leaders and teammates of Atrium Health. Makes recommendations for the development, design, and roll out of programs and initiatives. Plans, organizes, and manages all aspects of prospective projects.
- Serves as an advisor, consultant, and diversity, equity, and inclusion subject matter expert to leaders and teammates.
- Analyzes and interprets workforce analytics, leading DEI indicators and data points to develop action plans, interventional recommendations that accelerate business-unit performance towards established DEI goals and benchmarks.
- Works with other HR Centers of Excellence, internal stakeholders, external practitioners, and other resources to support the advancement of inclusive leadership, cultural competence, and the enterprise diversity, equity, and inclusion agenda.
- Facilitates diversity learning sessions, infrastructure meetings, focus groups, and other interactive settings to foster a deep understanding of the organizational diversity, equity, and inclusion strategy.
- Develops reports, executive-level presentations, briefs, and summaries regarding current state practices, best practices research, market research, and/or any relevant/trending diversity, equity, and inclusion issue or topic
- Partners with HR Strategic Business Partner, HR COE, and the HR Service Center on any proposed diversity, equity, and inclusion business-unit interventions, investigations, and/or environmental scans.
- Provides thought leadership and project management for key signature events and strategic initiatives.
- Supports talent management programming and strategy with an emphasis on diverse and/or underrepresented demographic groups.
- The Program Manager will be asked to serve as the program leader for one or more of the following Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion programs:
- Affirmative Action Plan Administration
- DEI Infrastructure Groups and Governance (System Resource Groups and Diversity Councils Administration and Oversight)
- DEI Education including educational platforms, FOR ALL conference, instructional design, Diversity Certificate Program, annual education offerings, and other key educational programs
- Military and Veterans Strategy
- Disability Teammate Strategy
- EEO Compliance and Policy Administration
Work requires typing, filing, use of telephone and sitting for prolonged periods of time. Stretching, bending, reaching, pushing and pulling are required a moderate amount of the time. May lift and carry up to 40 pounds on an intermittent basis. Some standing and walking is required. Must speak and understand English fluently. Must demonstrate the ability to communicate and concentrate effectively. Good hearing is required for related communications.
Education, Experience and Certifications
Bachelor’s Degree required. Master’s degree preferred. 5 years of related experience required. 2 years of experience in Human Resources preferred. HR certification (i.e., CCP, PHR, SPHR or CEBS) preferred based on role. Possesses oral and written communication skills, organizational skills, attention to detail, computer skills and ability to multi-task. Project management experience preferred.