Project and Program Coordinator, Community Resource Hub
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 23850
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21071017240504-Administration - Operations
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Responsible for coordinating the Community Resource Hub (CRH), including day-to-day operations, project management functions, organizing and leading meetings, supporting research and evaluation, presentations and reports. Serves as key liaison for teammates in the Community & Social Impact (CSI) division and across Atrium Health in assuring the successful progress and completion of project and program deliverables. Supports by tracking and providing timely and accurate internal and external reports on projects and performance. Supports in the successful management and coordination of strategies addressing programs and projects addressing community and teammate social needs. Provides project management oversight and administrative support for the CRH.
- Provides program and project management for the CRH including operations, alignment and coordination of assigned projects and programs.
- Responsible for tracking program and project goals, outcomes, progress and deliverables and sharing impact for a variety of audiences both within Atrium Health and out in the community, including written narratives, grant reports, visual storytelling, PowerPoint slide decks, and via social media (through coordination with Atrium Health’s communications team).
- Provides essential daily management of the CRH.
- Provides general research and analysis support to inform operations, funding, program ROI/success and policy change.
- Develops internal and external reports on outcomes, including compiling, and sharing periodic updates on impact and progress on the scorecard.
- Ability to support enterprise-wide strategic initiatives
- Understanding and experience in community health worker or lay-healthcare models
- Self-directed with excellent time management and detail orientation
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced healthcare environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Adaptability based on changing needs of the organization
- Knowledgeable of acute social needs, social determinants of health, community health, evaluation and health literacy principles
- Ability to engage clinical leaders and build relationships both within and outside of the health system to accomplish goals
Analytic reasoning skills. Visual Acuity. Manual Dexterity. Exercising judgment with frequent interruption, competing stimuli, and stress. Collaborative decision-making. Inferential decision-making from statistical, narrative, and numeric data.
Education, Experience and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or Healthcare Advocacy.
- 1 to 3 years of project and program coordination. Experience managing diverse programs within a large health care system beneficial.
- Experience in Acute Social Needs or related experience in healthcare, public health, health plan or non-profit work; health plan and/or alternate payment model experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to independently research and analyze social issues and must be an experienced and highly skilled writer. Requires high proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.