Senior Strategist, Community Health Education
This job posting is no longer active.
Charlotte, NC, United States
Job ID: 23849
Job Family: Human Resources
Status: Full Time
Shift Details: Regular
Department Name: 21071017240504-Administration - Operations
Location: Charlotte - 2709 Water Ridge Pkwy
Leads the development, alignment, execution and evaluation of Community Health Education strategies. Develops and implements community health education programming to address clinical needs identified in value-based payment arrangements/at-risk populations, health equity work, community health needs assessment and/or community and social impact strategic plan.
Implements and activates plans in line with best practices and Atrium Health’s core values, mission, priorities, and overall business strategy.
- Develops and implements community health education programming to address clinical needs identified in value-based payment arrangements/at-risk populations, health equity work, community health needs assessment and/or community and social impact strategic plan.
- Builds community health education programs to support the clinical care model by working across the enterprise and regional markets to build strategic relationships with the network, clinical departments and population health.
- Leads strategy execution in the field by direct contact with community leaders, government officials, administrators, or executives to convince, influence, coalesce, and align with Atrium Health Community and Social Impact goals.
- Identifies, contacts and maintains a culturally appropriate rapport with community stakeholders.
- Collaborates with health researchers on direct health research on the efficacy and ROI of community health education models.
- Drafts and presents research that may be presented or published in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders, news and/or media outlets.
- Conducts community health meetings and events with higher-level stakeholders, clinicians, and government or community officials
- Ability to lead enterprise-wide strategic initiatives
- Understanding and experience in community health education; experience in population health, value-based care, alternate payment models to drive health outcomes and reduce cost preferred
- Experience in education models to drive outcomes preferred
- Self-directed with excellent time management and detail orientation
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced healthcare environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Adaptability based on changing needs of the organization
- Knowledgeable of disease prevention, community health, evaluation and health literacy principles
- Ability to engage clinical leaders and build relationships both within and outside of the health system to accomplish goals
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s in Public Health, Education, Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Public Administration, or Healthcare Advocacy preferred.
- 3 or more years job experience in community health, wellness and/or prevention; Or related experience in healthcare, public health, health plan or non-profit work.