Concord, NC, United States
Job ID: 17655
Job Family: Behavioral Health Services
Specialty: Family Medicine
Status: Full Time
Detailed Shift and Schedule: M-F 8-5
Remote Opportunity: Yes
Job Type: Regular
Department Name: 30081025533173-Family Medicine
If it’s possible, you will find it at Atrium Health—the leading community-focused academic healthcare system serving North Carolina and South Carolina. We invite Licensed Clinical Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers to discover all that we can do when we bring healing hearts, inquisitive minds, and progressive visionaries together in our Family Medicine team at Cabarrus Family Medicine.
Atrium Health Primary Care Cabarrus Family Medicine is a full scope Family Medicine academic residency practice, that is part of a large integrated physician network with access to system-level resources across the care continuum.
• Co-located behavioral health psychologists work side by side with physicians, APPs, Residents, support staff, and nutritionists
• 100% outpatient behavioral health, in person with flexibility for video visits
• Office hours are Monday–Friday 8am-5pm. No call.
• Provide consultation, triage, diagnostic clarification, and short-term counseling
• Participate in monthly behavioral health team meetings
• Access to additional system level care management resources and virtual technology
• A team that honors each other's opinions and respects each provider’s area of expertise
Ideal Candidate Highlights:
• Passionate about caring for underserved, medically complex patients within a practice that embraces diversity of race, ethnicity, culture and language
• Patient-centered focus is the heart of the practice; collegiality, professionalism and compassion are values of greatest importance.
• Ability to work with medical team, treat patients with a wide spectrum of mental health challenges and proficiency with EMR desired
• Doctoral degree in Psychology or LCSW required
• At least 2 years of experience preferred
With more than 1,000 primary care physicians across our System, we are dedicated to transforming the delivery of healthcare while providing superior patient experience. Cabarrus County is a wonderful place to live and work with options to live in small cities or more rural communities, all with excellent amenities, top schools, and convenient access to Charlotte.
When you join Atrium Health, you will be welcomed into an inclusive culture that celebrates and respects the contributions a diverse team can make together. Practice where your voice is valued, your passion for advancing healthcare is rewarded, and you get the resources and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. In our nationally-renowned integrated health system, you can work alongside the most advanced minds in medicine to elevate hope and advance healing—for all.